Friday, September 24, 2010

99 days to go

99 days until the end of the year.  Seriously.  That's why I joined the HOT 100.  Here is the lowdown.
What is the Hot 100? The Hot 100 is a challenge focused on the last 100 days of 2010. September 23, 2010 starts the clock. From that day forward there are exactly 100 days left in 2010. One hundred days to make this your year. One hundred days to achieve your goals. One hundred days, each and every one of which can be a great day!
Just like everyone else on the planet - some days are full of strife and struggle.  Other days are smooth sailing.

Yesterday I went to an AM yoga class.  It was a great hatha class and I sweated to my satisfaction.  There was some tight areas.  Especially on my baby carrying right side.  The next few hours I had energy but I was hungry.  All I could think about was food.  I slipped up in the afternoon / evening and made some poor food choices.  That evening I crashed.  I was so tired that I could barley read a book to my 6 Y.O. at 8pm.  Did I decided to do the right thing and go to sleep shortly after him?

That would be a NO

I decided to watch way too much TV, thanks in most part to my DVR.  Modern Family, Cougar Town, Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.  Hubby came home at midnight (working OT) and was miffed at me for being up way too late.  I paid dearly.  The baby was up twice after I tried to go to bed and then decided to be wide awake 1 1/2 hours before his normal time.  I am in a fog today with little motivation.

3 comments:

  1. Hot 100 sounds awesome! It is hard. It seems like one bad choice so easily leads to a snowball effect. And I could be your twin with staying up late for no good reason. I do that nightly! But half a day out of 100 days is still okay. :) It's a great thing to be motivated when it is NOT New Year's Day!

    Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet message on my blog. I am looking forward to all of us moving forward with our goals! What part of CA are you in? Hope you are able to catch up on your sleep this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the same way-darn that TV. Always sucks me in when I should go to bed. But I try really hard to get good sleep, because I find my willpower is MUCH better when I am well rested. And frankly, I can use all the willpower I can get!! Here's to a great Hot 100!

    Polar's Mom
    www.polarspage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete