Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 8/17/10

Weight = 197.0
Loss = + 2.6
Emotion = roller coaster of frustration

Weight loss is truly a frustrating process.  Did I do all that I could do to drop weight?  NO.  Am I frustrated?  YES.  Do I know what I need to do?  YES.

I really hate to see a gain after such a great loss.  I need to sit down a re-focus a bit of what I want and how I want to get there.  I have had too many ups and downs with the scale over the past few months.  I want to see only downs.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! For the first several months of the year I was losing and in control and thought I had it all figured out. Then as some point I started slipping and the last couple of months have been up and down and up and down. A bit up still, sadly, but I am back on track this week and moving in the right direction again. So frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. remember a couple months ago when I told you I had lost between 20 and 25 lbs. Well guess what I found it again. Me being stuck in a house, on a couch, not able to walk for 3 months and losing weight didn't work out to well. About ready, no I am ready to get started again, you inspire me so I shall keep reading your blog and trying and Miss Skinny keep up the good work lol A. Kathy

    ReplyDelete