Friday, July 30, 2010

A Whole New Wardrobe - Sort Of

When you a fat you are stuck.  Stuck where?  Well let's say you are at a friends house and you forgot your jacket.  It's getting cold, uncomfortable cold.  You cringe because you know you are so much bigger than anyone who lives there.  You know you can't fit into their clothes.  You don't know what to do.  You are stuck.

Last week on our beach vacation, it was cold.  So cold that my Mr. had to go to WalMart and buy some sweats.  My Mr. has never been obese.  I have ALWAYS weighed more then him.  He, at times, could drop a few pounds but never more than 20.  I got cold so I tired on his men's medium sweats and THEY FIT.  I can wear his clothes.  I even put on one of his tees.  It was a bit tight, because of my ample chest but it did fit.

Soon I will weigh less than him.  I can't wait until that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment