Sunday, July 4, 2010

Plan for the 4th

Party food is a huge red light trigger for me.  Today "might" not be too bad.  The family is gluten free and uses all organic meats.  Plus my UPT will be there so she can help me too.  I will "taste" some of the not so good things and eat more of the good stuff.  I am flying solo with a toddler and 6yo (Mr. working all day) so who knows if I will get a chance to eat.  My plan is:
  • Eat steel oats, protein, blueberries for breakfast
  • exercise when baby is napping
  • Eat Apple w/ PB before we go
  • drink lots of water
  • scope out the food and decide what I want
  • enjoy spending time with my kids and conversation (if I can)
I love parties, love holidays and love socializing.  Time to learn to enjoy all that without making food the center of attention. 

1 comment:

  1. great plan - I'm still a little nervous about tonight's festivities...

    ReplyDelete