Saturday, July 3, 2010

July Goals

It's time to set some goals and get out of my slump.  Time to drop more weight, no more maintaining.  I have been teetering at 197.  This month is full of challenges.  Along with the holiday we have 2 family trips coming up.  Luckily we are staying at houses so I can control my food a bit more but the exercise will be a big challenge.  I love boot camp, love group exercise.  I am going to enlist my UPT to help me create a workout program on vacation.  I know I will feel so much better if I keep up with my program.

Weight Goal on Tues 8/3 = 190

So that's about 7 pounds.  That is big.  Can I do 7 pounds in 4 weeks and 2 days?
How?
  • reduce the bread carbs
  • eat breakfast earlier
  • eat at least 4 times
  • very few splurges
  • Boot Camp, Yoga, treadmill and will start some kickboxing classes
  • exercise program for vacations
  • plan, think, plan and think some more

2 comments:

  1. we are on very similiar journeys! I need to make my July goals and vow to tomorrow...thank you for inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is time. Espcially since last night when my Mr. polietly commented on my current, not so great, eating habits.

    ReplyDelete