Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Divulging More

I have food texture and taste issues. I could be eating a steak and if I take too big of a piece I sometimes have to spit it in my napkin because the extra chewing makes me want to chuck, . Or I feel gross when I have too many bites of the same food item (salads, bleck!).  I have to force down plain chicken sometimes.    I can't stand eating the same item over and over during the same meal.  That is why I switch around from item to item. When I eat a salad I try to make sure the bite is different from the next. I also have a sensitive gag reflex.

It is very weird to admit this in writing. So hard to put to words.  So silly to admit.  I think I have always had texture issues.

1 comment:

  1. me as well.

    never ever ever eaten mayo as the mere typing of the word is enough to get my gag-reflex a movin'


    MizFit

    ReplyDelete