Saturday, June 5, 2010

Zero Excuses for Increasing My Fitness Levels

I have no excuses (except maybe time) for getting my FIT on this month.  Over the past few days I won some silent auction and raffle prises.  The first 2 were at the elementary school for the PTA.  The third was a raffle prize at a luncheon for my Moms Club.  Here is what I won.
  1. 1 month of boot camp
  2. 10 class pack of kickboxing with a tank top and boxing gloves.
  3. 1 free in home personal training session, an exercise ball, a massage and resistance tubing
  4. I also signed up for a free week of Hot Yoga
All this for the low low price of $130.  I can't beat that price.  I also have available to me.
  1. My treadmill
  2. Weight bench with multiple weights
  3. Wii Fit
  4. Boxing punch mitts (Mother's day gift) - imagine Julian in the BL gym
  5. California sunshine and beauty to go outside
  6. 5 class pack to my yoga studio (not the Hot Yoga)
  I am excited.  Now comes the scheduling.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a fantastic deal....I hope you enjoy it all :) I'd love to try Hot Yoga but I'm worried I'll pass out from the heat.

    ReplyDelete