Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Where have I been?

I forgot to weigh myself this am.  Tomorrow is the end of the month so I will kill 2 birds with one stone.  I may have forgotten on purpose.

I already know my weight will not be good.  I can feel it and see it in the mirror, I don't need the scale to tell me.  Makes me think, where have I really been this month?  What have I been doing with regards to my weight loss.  There has been some vast improvements in some areas but the others, hmm. 

I know this sounds like a line of total BS but it is hard for me to drop weigh.  My hormone issues make it really really hard to drop weigh.  I really have to be perfect with all aspects (food, exercise, mental) to get the weigh off.  I know I am struggling with 2 of those areas right now and have been for sometime.  Eating less calories and exercising is not enough to get the pounds off me.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting and educative post. I know losing those pounds are extremely difficult but if you put your mind to it, I know it will be as easy as a pie. Check out this weight loss supplements Acai Berry Pure . It works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do this.
    for me the older I get (hello 41!) the more challenging it is as well...but the more determined I am as I wanna be here.

    stick around.

    LIVE.

    MizFit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miz. I am goog to go, just a bit of re-vamping needed here. I will NEVER go backwards.

    ReplyDelete