Thursday, June 17, 2010

My day

I have so much to say but no time to say it.  Yesterday was day 1 of my  Boot Camp.  It wasn't too difficult.  I did the exercises close to the hardest level.  I did take a breather here and there but not too often.  Overall, I enjoyed the class and I feel it helped push myself.  I am competitive, so group exercise classes help me with the extra umph.  I did get super tired later in the afternoon, super slump.

Today, I woke up with a headache 6 hours ago and I still have it.  I usually try to avoid taking drugs but it looks like I need some.  I am sore and that might be the cause of the headache.  Nothing too painful, my butt and upper back.  I hate headaches and my usual MO is to feed then away.  My brain thinks eat food (comfort) and you will feel better.  I am trying really hard not to eat (binge).  Today, so far I ate black tea*, steel oatmeal with flax meal, protein powder and blueberries, water and string cheese.  I am going to make myself some lunch here soon.

* My am tea is Earl Grey Creme with sugar and milk.  Someday I will get rid of the sugar.  It's really the only thing I add sugar to.  I just can't drink black tea without sugar.  All my other teas I can do without sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment