Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 5/04/10

Weight = 198.4
Loss = -1.0

Like the number. We had a heavy dinner last night so I know it's bit elevated. I feel I am finaly out of the cycle of going over 200. I would like to be lower to feel more secure, I will get there.

Goal #2:
Workout 5 Days A Week

NOT MET
I can't take 2 days off, I won't make my goal. I was eating low carbs this week which = low energy. I couldn't muster up the energy to do it. Bad excuse. I hit 3 days this past week.

Goal #3:
Drink 72 oz of Water
MET GOAL
3 fills on my bottle is working. I really only drink water and tea so this isn't too hard to met. I just have to remember to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Amy, is the low carb thing not working for you? I think I remember you doing the lower carb approach earlier on and it was effective but not sustainable for you. We all have different body types and while that approach may work for some, is it possible that it's not "your" magic bullet? If you feel low energy, that is your body telling you something.l Great job on the water and staying below 200!!!!! Alesha

    ReplyDelete