Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 5/25/10

Weight = 198.4
Loss = nada

Dam this blog keeps me accountable.  I don't want to admit what my weight is.  I am happy it's not higher, like I was expecting.  I will tell you now, on Saturday I was 196.  So that means in 3 days I gained over 2 pounds.  Water weight pooey, I ate. 

To be honest, I feel like crap with the food I have been eating.  I am not in failure mode, I know my journey is a slow one.  Sometimes I smoke it other times I as slow as a slug.

Goal #1 - Exercise 5 days a week
BACK ON
I did get in 3 days this week.  That is a big improvement over the week before.  Next week will be even better.  Yoga class last Tue was awesome but made me super tired the next 2 days.  I am going again tonight.  I made a deal with the yoga classes and the Mr.

Goal # 2 - Drink 72 oz water
MET GOAL
Water is still great.  I crave water.  It makes me feel good when I drink it.  I need it.

1 comment:

  1. My weight fluctuates all the time ... sometimes I know the reason why and sometimes I don't. Congrats on having the courage to address the "why" head on! Wishing you a great weigh in next week!

    ReplyDelete