Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 5/18/10

Weight = 198.4
Loss = +0.8

I am not suprised about the weight.  My weekend was filled with indulgences, mother nature visited and I haven't exercised in a week (foot).  Today I had a wonderul "me" day.  I can't tell you how much I needed it.  As a low budget stay at home mom of 2 young boys I don't get much "me" time.  It started out with a haircut, then lunch with my unofficial trainer (sister, bff, etc), some retail thearpy where I bought some more yummy tea, and then a awesome yoga class.  My foot did great in the class, no pain even with balance exercises.  Lunch was at a yummy Cuban place.  I enjoyed a mango bbq pork sandwitch (only 1/2 the bun), a citrus salad, fried plantians, white sangria and we shared some flan.

Goal #1 - Exercise 5 days a week
ON HIATUS
Ok so I didn't exercise at all.  Today I will be going to my first yoga class in 2 weeks.  If all goes well I will be back on the exercise wagon again.

Goal # 2 - Drink 72 oz water
MET GOAL
I carry my water bottle everywhere.  I should maybe drink more than 72oz but I figured it's a good number to hit consistently.  I guess I am also being "green" using no plastic water bottles.

3 comments:

  1. The fact that you are injured AND you had a splurge weekend... I think you did great! Doesn't it feel good that when you did have a slight slip, you don't go back over 2s?! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... do you like that I finally figured out how to sign in so that I don't have to post as anonymous? Except, I apparently set up this account before I had my 3rd. Oops! (Alesha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have something for you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete