Saturday, May 29, 2010

Prediction

A quick post and and a confession.  I will not make my May goal weight next week.  Why you ask?  Because I screwed up big time.  I have been free wheeling and not exercising.  Last Saturday I was about 196, today I was 200.  Four fricking pound in a week.  There is no possible way I will hit 194 in 4 days, that is 6 pounds I would have to drop.  I am going back on the horse and heading for the treadmill right now (short post).  I am upset with myself.  I feel like I lost my "it" and I need to find it.  I am thinking about joining an outside exercise class 2 days a week to add some consistency.  More later.  This wouldn't be a journey if there wasn't some stumbling blocks along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Here's the thing... it's not about the number. Especially right now. It's about the fact that you are measuring, tracking, and paying attention. This is one of those red flag moments and because you are paying attention, you will correct course and move forward. That you should be proud of. Your 6 pounds may not happen 5/31, but that doesn't mean you won't get there in 2 weeks. And you naturally have to re-adjust when things come up... like injury, illness, hubby working ALL weekend when you are used to having him home lately. I'm glad you aren't giving up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to that. As long as I stop the slide, then things are good. I did the treadmill today I feel great. I also did great with food.

    ReplyDelete