Friday, May 7, 2010

Out of the Mouth of Babes

I was having a car conversation with my old man in a little body (my 6yo). He was talking about how cool it would be to have 99 million dollars. He then went on to say I could save the money and give it to him. I explained that I wouldn’t be able to save up that much money because things cost money, like the house, electricity, gas, food, cable, etc. Next he said the it would be nice if I win the $400 from the weigh competition on 5/22 because I will be more fun. I asked him why and he said I won’t be so lazy and I will be more active. This coming from the kid I played soccer with the day before. I will take this to heart and work on being more active with him. I did mention that sometime I am tired because his brother was tough the night before.

Now mind you when I asked him again later he said it would be cool if I win so I could share the money with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment