Sunday, May 30, 2010

My W.I.D.T.H

Jack Sh*T at http://jackfit.blogspot.com/ asked readers to write on a note card their "Why I Do This Here".  Here is mine.
In case you can't read it, it says "So that my mind, body, heart, hopes and dreams are all in sync ... P.S.  No more man belly".

It's hard to describe what I mean, but I'll try with an examples.  When I drive around town and see someone running I think "great job, should be me".  Well if everything was in sync I would be running.  When I hear about a family going hiking and camping I get green with envy.  If I was in sync I would be doing that myself.  Although that would take a bit more effort since I will have to get the Mr. on board there.  I want to be going and doing, be the person I want to be.  Find the "fit girl" inside my mind and have her out in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I found your blog from your comment on 266 today, restating a comment you received about a gain. It was a great comment you received and passed on. I'm another who is currently in struggle mode after having gotten off to a rollicking start last summer until sidelined by 2 knee injuries that required surgery.

    I just wanted to wish you well on your journey. Your weight high of 233 is the same as mine was. I got as low as 192 in November, had to stop exercising, holidays....still haven't quite gotten the groove back! In process, not giving up. Ever. I'll be back to watch you succeed!

    ReplyDelete