Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Tuesday

I had a day yesterday. A day of eating things in too large a quantity. Why, I am not sure. We had a rough night with the 6yo sleeping or maybe because I was finally successful at being below 200 and I wanted to ruin it. I am going to admit to what I ate even though I know I will get a ration of sh*t from my unofficial trainer and hubby if either of them read this.

I ate
  • bagel w/ cream cheese, 2 donuts, Jersey Mikes Club sub with all the fixins, chips, 2 clementines, tortilla chips with beans and cheese, fruit gummies, 6 cookies

I felt like crap, couldn't breathe, 0 energy, no drive, and somewhat in a bad mood. This is huge part of the total package I have to work on.

2 comments:

  1. It happens, Amy. Move on and reclaim your journey. Today is the day. XOXO, Alesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there amy.....it hasnt been easy for me either. been a rough past couple of weeks. currently up 4 pounds from my weigh in amount. thanks for your honesty on this blog.

    xoxo
    terri

    ReplyDelete