No this is not a TMI post. I have been getting into this weird habit lately. I touch my giggly wiggly parts and these thoughts go in my head. They are mostly happy thoughts. I am not a modest person and I have no problem looking at myself in the mirror. Yes, sometimes (rarely) the head talk is negative but I guess that's part of what makes me human.
- Sitting at the computer and touching my neck ..... Wow i feel mostly neck, not rolls.
- Touching the collarbone ..... Collarbone - are you coming out? I don't really know the last time I actually saw you.
- Sitting on couch touching upper thigh - chicken legs are feeling more chickenier. OK - well that sounds bad, thighs are getting thinner. I actually don't have to wear slip short under dresses or skirts (not that I have many), no more chafing cream. Well, I do still use it just in case. Wonderful stuff.
- oh you man belly ...... no matter how you look at it I will need surgery sometime down the road. There is really no way around it. My sides are going in. There is actually definition on top of all the fat.
- South facing Cantaloupes .... actually more like mangoes now and getting closer to large apples. Another place for future knife work (in my dreams). My underclothes do not fit but I really really don't want to buy now.