Thursday, May 20, 2010

"I touch myself ....."

Got your attention!

No this is not a TMI post.  I have been getting into this weird habit lately.  I touch my giggly wiggly parts and these thoughts go in my head.  They are mostly happy thoughts.  I am not a modest person and I have no problem looking at myself in the mirror.  Yes, sometimes (rarely) the head talk is negative but I guess that's part of what makes me human.
  • Sitting at the computer and touching my neck ..... Wow i feel mostly neck, not rolls. 
  • Touching the collarbone .....   Collarbone - are you coming out?  I don't really know the last time I actually saw you. 
  • Sitting on couch touching upper thigh - chicken legs are feeling more chickenier.  OK - well that sounds bad, thighs are getting thinner.  I actually don't have to wear slip short under dresses or skirts (not that I have many), no more chafing cream.  Well, I do still use it just in case.  Wonderful stuff.
  • oh you man belly ......  no matter how you look at it I will need surgery sometime down the road.  There is really no way around it.  My sides are going in.  There is actually definition on top of all the fat.
  • South facing Cantaloupes .... actually more like mangoes now and getting closer to large apples.  Another place for future knife work (in my dreams).  My underclothes do not fit but I really really don't want to buy now.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled across your blog tonight, I'm on a journey myself and will be following yours! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete