Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I changed my goal weight

I did some research about what is a healthy weight range for my height of 5'4". 
  • Weight Watchers 117-146 pounds, BMI 20 to 25
  • CDC BMI 18.5 to 24.5 is normal
  • A non-pregnant woman whose waist circumference is less than 35 inches
  • healthcentral.com - range for medium build is 130-143.  Medium build is where your fingers barely touch around your wrist.
  • dietitian.com - 108 to 145 pounds
Considering all of this I want to put my goal in the "Normal" range.  My goal is now 140.  As I said before I have absolutely no clue how 140 will feel / look. So I may lower my goal later but at least right now the goal is in what is considered a "healthy" range.

That being said I still have almost 60 pounds to go.  Yikes, that is fricking scary.  That is 15 pounds more than my 6 year old weighs.  Hell that's about the total weight of my 6 year old and my baby.  I have slim kiddo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment