- Weight Watchers 117-146 pounds, BMI 20 to 25
- CDC BMI 18.5 to 24.5 is normal
- A non-pregnant woman whose waist circumference is less than 35 inches
- healthcentral.com - range for medium build is 130-143. Medium build is where your fingers barely touch around your wrist.
- dietitian.com - 108 to 145 pounds
That being said I still have almost 60 pounds to go. Yikes, that is fricking scary. That is 15 pounds more than my 6 year old weighs. Hell that's about the total weight of my 6 year old and my baby. I have slim kiddo's.