Saturday, May 1, 2010

April 2010 in Review

Start Weight = 202.6
End weight = 199.4
Loss = -3.2

Weight Goal = 195
NOT MET
I am finally solidly below 200 but I did not hit my goal of 195. Below you can see the many reasons for not hitting this goal. I have been toying around with the same 5 pounds for a few months. Time to be done with that.

Food Goal = Water, more veggies
NOT MET
I will be specific here for May. April was more of a "free" eating month. Too much eating. I need more veggies, not a huge fan.

Exercise Goal = 5 days a week min
NOT MET
I hit this 2 of the 4 weeks. I exercised 17 of 30 days (57%). Considering in Jan I did almost 70% I can improve here. I did start adding running. This week over a 45 min treadmill workout I ran 4 -3 min runs at 5.0. Total of 1.2 miles. I am going to continue with this and start increasing. I want to do the Couch to 5K but my iPod is broken.

Mental - work on party eating
IMPROVING
Easter was great. The other 2 eating events I went to, not so good. I planned Easter, I didn't think ahead for the other times. I also allowed myself to eat the sugary stuff at my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment