Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Temptation Island

Do you remember the reality show Temptation Island? No, I am not on an island and NO I am not surrounded by semi naked, gorgeous men. Not that I would mind. I am at my parents house. Why temptation. Well my mom has a sweet tooth. A really big sweet tooth and a tendency to buy in bulk. Unfortunately it's many of the same things I would love to eat. Figures since they raised me. So the house is full of all the things I DON’T have in my house for a reason. Actually it not just sweet either. Even things like Frosted Mini Wheats or hot dogs.

(Mom if you are reading this, I love you and have no problem with the food in the house, its just part of the journey of things I have to deal with.)

The house is in the woods are is very relaxing for me. I don’t have to worry about all the crap (cleaning, organizing, schedules, etc) back home. Sometimes this can be a bad thing.

Relaxing = boredom = eat food I shouldn't

Yesterday I did have some ice cream. I enjoyed it, but I didn’t overdo it. Last night was super bad with the baby. I honestly can’t remember if he slept at all. Somewhere deep down I have to find the energy to workout. Workout without my trusty treadmill. The plan is to go on a long walk with hills the do a series of repeating squats, push ups, then sit ups. I will also add some sun salutations before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment