Saturday, March 27, 2010

ONEderland

I did it! Today the scale read 199.6. Sweet. I took a pic but don't have time to DL and post (lazy and busy). I can't even begin to describe how it feels to be below 200 for the first time in 7 years or so. ONEderland, here I am. It also means that I hit goals I set for myself. It has been a long time where I actually met weight loss goals. It feels wonderful.

On a side note, I had a great breakfast. It was heavier than my usual in the carbs area but I loved and needed it.
  • double fiber English muffin toasted with slight butter
  • 1 egg slightly whisked and micro for 45 s in small Tupperware dish
  • small slices of block Cheddar, place on top of cooked egg
  • 3 slices ham on egg, micro whole thing until ham is warm
  • Place whole thing on English muffin, ENJOY!

Tonight Mr. and I get to go to an awesome party all dressed up. I am actually wearing a 14/16 dress that I wore to my rehearsal dinner 9 years ago. I was surprised it fit. I will be wearing Spanx under it just to make the look smoother. My first time with Spanx so we will see how I like them. I bought a size higher since I am in between sizes but most of my weight is in my tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment