Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Weekly Weigh In 2/23

Weight = 206.0
Loss = -1.0

1 pound is great and I am happy about it. Yesterday I received some great comments (on FB) about what to do if you don't reach a goal you set. I asked because I don't want to slide into defeat mode like I have done in the past. I have accomplished a lot in the the past month. I lost about 7 pounds, upped my workout intensity and my fitness level has greatly increased.

The month is not over yet, so I may surprise everyone, we will see. I will reveal my secret. I am doing Cooler #1 menu from Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Diet. http://www.eatcleandiet.com/, the cooler menu is from the book, not on the site. Basically lean proteins, veggies, 1 apple, 1 sweet potato, 1 grain, water for 5 days. It's just a bit stricter than what I have already been doing, I just won't CHEAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment