Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Ta Ba What ?????

I just got my ass kicked by me. My workout today consisted of 15 min on the treadmill @ 3.0 incline and 3.2 speed then a Tabata designed by my friend. A Tab ba what? Go here if you want more 411 http://www.tabataprotocol.com/. Well, what I did is the following exercises for 1 minute with 1 minute rest repeating 3 times then on to the next exercise.

  • Push Ups (on knees)
  • Squats
  • Jumping Jacks
  • Rocket Jumps

So my arms wanted to leave my body and be buried. The squats were fine. I HATE jumping jacks. Parts of my body move in unnatural directions when I do them. I am not sure if I did the Rocket Jumps correctly. Need a refresher.

1 comment:

  1. 1lb since last week, you go girl and with that workout you will burn more calories
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete