Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It works

So I lost 4 pounds this past week. My Friend (thank you) has really helped me out. Now I see that my goal of 200 or 199 by Feb 28 is possible. To be honest I wasn't a 100% on track with the food all week. Six times I ate way off plan, even a hot fudge banana sundae.

I do have a house full of sickos right now. I am crossing my fingers that I don't get sick because I usually seek comfort food, get off track and stop exercising. I hope it doesn't happen. Plus my house is suffering because I am focused on exercising so the mess is getting a bit more messy.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you go girl,looks like you are well on the way to your goal of 200 or less by the end of Feb. If you come out here you could get plenty of exercise shoveling snow. I know your mom is really proud of you. Keep up the good work. Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete