Monday, January 11, 2010

move past it

So tired today! I didn’t sleep much last night. My visitor is coming …… etc etc etc

This is the time where I fall off, I give up, I fail, I seek comfort food. Not gonna happen this time. I decided to rest today. No workout. Today is the 11th and I have worked out 8 days of the New Year. Not bad. My calories are probably in a good range for the day. I plan a double workout on Tuesday – yoga and a hike.

What I had: ½ small bowl coaches oats, kashi bar, tea, apple, string cheese, 2 slices light whole wheat, 3 slices havarti, mashed potatoes, salad, and turkey meatloaf (yummy). I tried a new meatloaf style today thanks to a friend’s suggestion. Ground turkey, sautéed onions, garlic and red pepper, 1 egg, milk, and top with pureed roasted red pepper, eggplant, garlic mix (Trader Joe’s). I am usually not a meatloaf fan but this was great.

Even though I am not a morning person by any means I am finding that I am much more likely to workout if I do it in the morning. Were not talking O dark 100, but sometime before noon. Later in the day I am exhausted and find so many more things / excuses to not workout.

I will post my scary “before” pics on tues, I just have to enlist hubbies help.

No comments:

Post a Comment