Monday, January 11, 2010

a long way to go .....

When i look at the whole picture, it's really a long way to go. I get overwhelmed. Same thing when I have a really dirty house. Usually my MO is overwhelmed = give up. I do have smaller goals, to help.

1. 199 = I want to be under 200 for the first time in > 10 years
2. 180 = I want to be less than hubby, first ever. How fun will that be
3. time to think again

I have a big secondary motivation. I joined a weight loss competition for $$$ with some girlfriends. I am oh course the biggest. Lucky me! Its based on % so it doesn't matter in the long run. We will meet each month until June. Highest % doesn't pay, all others pay $20 and you pay an extra $20 if you gain.

Next post comes with a warning. "The ugly truth". I will be posting my "before" picks.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. Motivation comes in many forms. To be truly successful, you need to keep the short term goals easy and achieveable. Alesha

    ReplyDelete