Friday, January 15, 2010

I WANT .......

I wants. They say your are supposed to turn “should, would, coulds, and wants” into positive statements. So I am going turn my “I wants” into “I wills”.

I will:
Weight less than my hubby
Have more energy
Not feel so old and achy
Stop taking diabetes medicine (I’m not a diabetic)
Not have a man’s beer gut for a belly (probably a surgery here)
Finally be below 200
Be a fit mom
Scuba dive again
No longer have to buy clothes ONLY at Lane Bryant
Not have red blotchy skin on my face
Have boobs that don’t fly south (probably a surgery here too)
Be sexier

1 comment:

  1. Great job creating value in your goals! Post these on your mirror... they are great ones! I completely agree on the phrasing. You will... You CHOOSE... Gives you power. Alesha

    ReplyDelete